- The Early Assessment Program (EAP) helps students measure their readiness for college-level English and mathematics in their junior year of high school, and helps them improve skills during their senior year.
- NBC Parent Toolkit
Produced by NBC News, this toolkit will help you navigate your child’s journey from pre-kindergarten through high school.
- College Board Parent Action Plan: Middle School
- College Board Parent Action Plan: 9th Grade
- College Board Parent Action Plan: 10th Grade
- College Board Parent Action Plan: 11th Grade
Apply to College
- Step 1: Senior Review (meet with counselor and start planning!)
- Step 2: Admission Exams (ACT and SAT)
- Step 3: Placement Exams (ELM and EPT – for SDSU/CSU only)
- Step 4: College Application (and EOP/EOPS)
- Step 5: Financial Aid
- Step 6: Declare Intent to Enroll, Send Transcript, Explore Housing
Filling Out FAFSA Application
Financing a College Degree